If you are wondering ‘Who can fix my boiler?’ then look no further. We can work with and repair boilers of all makes and models, including combi boilers, system boilers, and regular boilers from leading UK manufacturers including Worcester Bosch, Gloworm, Baxi, Potterton, Valliant, and Ideal.
- 24/7 boiler emergency response: When you work with our central heating maintenance team, you will always get a prompt response.
- Free estimates: We can offer free estimates and quotations on all boiler repairs and boiler installations, with no obligation to proceed. In the event of a boiler breakdown repair, we will always run through all the costs with you, so you know what you will be charged.
- Residential and commercial boiler repairs: We cover all types of boiler repairs and carry a comprehensive range of spare parts. If we do not have the part we need to fix your boiler, we will order it quickly to ensure you are not left without a functioning boiler for longer than is necessary.
- Gas Safe registered: We are Gas Safe registered and fully certified to service and repair your boiler. This allows you the peace of mind that our engineers know exactly what they are doing when they are working on the boiler in your property.
- Competitive prices: Another reason that we continue to have such an excellent reputation is that we offer very competitive and affordable rates. The first hour is charged at just £85 plus VAT, followed by half-hourly increments.
- Highly experienced: We have a vast range of experience working with all types of boilers from different brands, so in most cases, we will be able to fix your boiler there and then.
If you require additional information about the services we offer, please call us now on 07790 791 999.